Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chemistry

I have to admit that after having taken Chemistry this summer to "get it out of the way" I was a little frustrated to have to take another unit of it at AIMC. But, I really enjoyed the class readings and discussions and I really like how the class has been formulated to tie into our lives and current issues.
That being said, I did pretty good on the quiz because I have just taken Chemistry. Those periodic tables are cool. I really like studying the periodic table. That's about the only thing I liked doing in my summer class. The spiral table was a little too complicated for me, but the cartoon picture association was neat. I learn best when I have weird word/picture associations.

Oh, and I remembered that I actually did have a blog. A couple years ago. So when I went to Blogger.com, my ol' blog came up and it was like seeing an old friend. See y'all next week!

1 comment:

  1. I completely felt the same dread for having to take Chemistry class (I mostly remember thinking it was boring and tedious in high school!). I absolutely appreciate that we discuss theory, without having to memorize the periodic table.

    ReplyDelete